Monday, November 12, 2012

Quick update!!!!!!

Hey everyone just to give a quick update, just saw the total viewers today, and it is at 406!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!! On my 500th viewer, I'm going to do a 500th viewer special! So thank-you everyone for getting me this far! Now about the Halo series, now mostly all of you were expecting Halo:Reach-Halo 3: ODST, I have decided to NOT do Reach and ODST. And here are my reasons. 1) I have only played ODST the whole way and it was a long time ago. 2) I only played Reach about half way and I stopped, cause it was very confusing. 3 and 4) I am doing a blog about games, and I want to be real and serious on this. So I DO NOT want to screw up on a game and loose my viewers. So those are my reasons why, if you don't like it, then leave then don't care. But I hope all of you are loyal to me and my blog, and hope you are understanding about this. Now other then that HALO 2 PART 2, is coming very soon! This one is taking me some time to getting it right. I have been on and off on this post, school has been on me pretty hard. But I might be able to finish it and post this weekend if not, the defiantly next weekend for sure. Hope I'm not keeping everyone on the edges of there seats. So after Halo 2 part 2, then there will be Halo 3, haven't decided to go one post or a 2 parter. This past weekend I got all of the Call of Duty: MW (Modern Warfare) games 1-3. Played and beaten them all, so after the Halo series, I will do the MW series next! And a BIG FYI, if I get the 500 viewer and I'm still on Halo 3, I'm on a MW game, or in between Halo 3 and MW or MW 1, 2,or 3 games. Then I'll stop and post my 500th viewer special. So there you go, and I'm going to do a recap just in case, is some people got lost.

RECAP (in order, mostly):

1) Got over 400 views today, 94 viewers to go!

2) I am not doing Halo: Reach and Halo 3: ODST!

3) Halo 2 part 2 is coming very soon!

4) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare series is my next one to do

5) Got my 500th viewer special planed, and it might or might not cut through

There you go! And thank-you everyone for checking my blog out and/or following me by email.

HEY CHECK THESE OUT!!!!!!:


Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bobman9418

Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/gamerbob08?feature=mhee

Like and Subscribe on Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/newandoldvideogamesinreview

No comments:

Post a Comment