Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Keeping updated with something new

Hey everyone just to let you know. 

I (me and Icon12) have made videos and they were recorded. But I have not edited them nor fully made them. They will be done, but after my nice summer vacation. I will get back home this Saturday. So fans you are going to have to wait a little longer. And I am looking for a job and might have one when I get back. That means: More time school and work (maybe) and less time for videos. BUT that does not mean: no videos every/every other week. Now I don't know Icon12's job situation. But we will probably lean more for every other week. Make it easier for Icon12 and I. 

Now the video game situation. We WERE doing: PC and 360. But now we are moving to: NES, Dreamcast, and Gamecube, Yeah yea!!!! So we are, going to start to collect games for those consoles. So thats why we are looking for jobs. But when we get the hang of having a job and school, we might get better and do more videos. But let's not get a head of ourselves. SO thats what is new and I'll keep you guys updated, thats whats new. I'll update when I get home. 

SEE YOU GUYS LATER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment