Sunday, May 26, 2013

Update: Where the heck are you (meaning Icon12 and I) guys?

           
           ***UPDATE LOOK AT THE          
                BOTTOM OF THIS POST***

Well sorry I haven't been doing anything recently. Just to let you know, I have made videos and recorded game footage. But the thing is, I haven't actually made them, meaning I haven't put all the footage together, and make it.


But I there is going to be 7 videos in the making and I do not know when, but they will come out SOON. Whenever this blog reaches 1,000 viewers; I will have a "1,000 viewer" video made. And I will make the videos, this coming Tuesday.

Now here is my situation at the moment. I am taking a Summer Class right now. Its on Monday and Wednesday, 9am-12:10pm. Now I just got job and I am going to start training this coming Wednesday. Its not going to be easy, but I'll find out a way to make it work.

Thank-you for ever is still being loyal to our blog and channel. You will be amazed at the videos being made. Hope you'll like it.



From,
Bobman18
NaOVGiR2012
***UPDATE***
          I have made 3 out of the 5 videos. So I have been a few difficulties with my video maker. I am in the making of the last two, hope nothing goes wrong.
         When they are done. I am going have to find a place to upload it. Because at my house the uploading speed for YouTube is SLOW!!!! So I probably do it at my school. Keep an eye out on YouTube. 

***UPDATE 2***

        I have made another video. So that means 4 out of 5 I have gotten done. I have one more to do. Then they will be ready to be uploaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment